Audio Visual Materials. Definition and Contribution to Group Learning. Whether holding an important meeting or group learning audio visual materials, (AVM) are the crucial elements to make it perfect. It is an important aspect to be considered, from the lowest to the highest group meeting.
Audio visual has a big impact to make your teaching system or research more attractive.
Mostly, it can stimulate the audience’s interest, aesthetically provide valuable information, and bring to the new experience at daftar idnplay. In other words, it eases you to get the audience’s attention.With the dramatic development of technology, having audio visual resources is a must almost for everyone. And, it also used by various institutions/ organizations to disseminating information towards their clients.
The Definition of Audio Visual Materials
According to the definition in Libraries in the Twenty-First Century (2007) by Alastair Smith AVMs are important in every educational environment, including in videotapes, audiotapes, DVDs, or others.
From those statements, we can conclude that basically audio visual is a can of electronic media which process both sound and visual components, such as in films, TV programs, slide-tape presentations, corporate conference, live theater production, or maybe church services.
It frequently offers live broadcast services and web streaming to the clients.
- Auditory materials that relate to the hearing, include radio, recordings, tele-lecture, sound films, telephone, and the others
- Visual materials that relate to visual aspects include chart, maps, picture, atlas, models, cartoons, drownings, posters, or the others
- Audio visual materials that combine both auditory and visual materials, includes film, television, motion picture, demonstration, videotape, and printed materials with recorded sound
The Contribution to Group Learning
The use of AVMs in the learning process has increased from the past few years along with the massive development in technology. The contribution of audio visual materials can be defined as below;
- can create the materials more attractive and effective rather than reading sections
- can be accurately represented the illustration to ease the learning materials
- brings diversity and variation among the group learning materials
- makes the relationship between presenter/ teacher and audience/ students getting better to held two-way communication better
- works perfectly to beautify the research among the scholars
- helps to accommodate and cut through the limited time and physical contact by holding online meeting/ class
- can stimulate people’s interest and simplicity help people to think consecutively about the represented subject
Frankly speaking, numerous things can be more attractive to AVMs. It is important to keep adapting to the new technology, including adopting AVMs to your system. That’s your turn to choose the best audio visual materials among all.